Electrodermal screening is a noninvasive method used to assess the energy meridians (channels) of the body. It can tell you:
- The functional status of your meridians and their related organs, systems, or functions, by determining if they are stressed, balanced, or weakened, and by how much.
- Which specific nutritional products will bring your unbalanced meridians back to balance.
- If a product you have in hand will bring you to balance.
- If you have specific sensitivities to foods, molds pollens, etc.
- If you have spinal misalignments interfering with your meridian energy flow, and their location.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS TYPE OF STRESS TESTING?
This test will benefit anyone interested in examining and improving the functional energetic status of their own bodies. This applies to those who are unwell and looking to improve their health as well as those who have no diagnosable illness but would like to optimize their current state of health and possibly prevent future negative health issues.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING AN ELECTRODERMAL SCREENING?
Electrodermal screening is performed by testing twenty-eight different acupoints on both hands and feet which relate back to the energy channels and their related organs, systems, or functions. This electrodermal testing does not involve needles; only a stylus is used to send a very small electrical current (not a shock) through each point, which is recorded and analyzed by the computer system. Be prepared to sit for up to an hour during this detailed examination, so wear comfortable clothing and relax.
We request that you do not ask questions of the examiner during the test due to the time-consuming nature of the test itself. There will be time to ask questions when you receive your screening results and recommendations following the exam.